domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

In Buenos Aires and singing I wish you were

So, do you think you can tell
heaven from hell
blue sky from pain
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We are just two lost souls
swimming in a fish bow
year after year
running over the same old ground
what have we found?
the same old fears
wish you were here.

What a romantic city... Its so romantic that its bringing me feelings that I thought I had forgotten. I liked to think and say to myself it was past... And I like to say that I have the capacity of forgetting a guy in three days. But nothing could be less true. Not even in three years. He is part of my story and he gave me my first backpack. If I discovered the world, it was inspired by him? I know I inspire many people too. Those will never forget me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente aqui!